Out of your depth? In an impossible situation? Can’t see a way through?
I am non-judgemental, a sensitive listener and I’ve always been intent on helping people overcome their issues. Meeting me will give you time and space to think and be heard so you can make sense of what is going on. I will help you explore parts of your life that you want to change and I will encourage you to do it in a way that resonates with you. I will help you to see what’s working for you and support you in making improvements.
Having a child going through a traumatic experience is one of the most frightening experiences for a parent / carer. It is not unusual that even the most confident parents / carers lose confidence, feel guilty, want to give up, find themselves stuck and lack strength or courage to push for the right medical help needed for their loved one.
The parents actually need as much support as the young person. They have usually no idea what profound impact these symptoms have on them (parents) as they don’t know what they are dealing with. They will acknowledge this once they’ve been under the strain for a while, sometimes resulting in stress, depression or a breakdown of a relationship.
Typically, my clients come to me because their daughter’s or son’s condition has caused worry, anxiety, confidence and relationship problems within the family, and it had a huge impact not only on parents / carers but also on other members of the family.
Benefits you will experience from working with me:
- Staying strong
- Improved communication therefore relationship with your loved one
- Ability to unite with your partner and create a home environment that is supportive of their recovery
- Having tools and strategies to help your loved one towards their recovery
- Having strength, time and motivation to deal with daily issues
- Keeping positive and have JOY in life
- Having time to care for yourself too
- Letting go of guilt
There is no one right answer for everyone, it’s about finding out what will work for you and move you forward, based on your own needs and circumstances.
One of the services that is also offered to many parents is counselling. Counselling looks at the past and helps you to get through the trauma.
Coaching is different:
Coaching empowers you and sets you up for a new and positive future.
- Coaching is concerned with the future not the past.
- The focus is on the solution not the problem.
- Coaching helps build resilience and results in taking positive actions.
- Coaching builds your confidence so you and your relationships start thriving not just surviving.
Contact me for your “Next step to supporting your teen” complimentary session to find a way out of an impossible situation.
“Discussing deep personal issues with a stranger is not for the faint hearted but it has given me more hope than I have had for several years.I have seen a shift in several situations in my life and intend to continue to be proactive in the way Silvia coached me so doggedly yet sensitively.” Julia G
eating disorders, eating disorder, anorexia, bulimia, ednos, teenagers, support for parents, children and teenagers, difficult teenagers