Witnessing a traumatic condition in a loved one’s life can leave us dis-empowered, fed up and tired of making any changes.
But when we make a decision to make changes to our life or relationships, we have already taken the first big step to improving our life.
If you decide that you want these changes sooner rather than later, the quickest and most effective way to do this is with a help of a coach.
I’m Silvia Meredith and I understand what it is like, because I work with people like you.
- You will initially be invited to have a free consultation lasting 30 minutes.
- This is an opportunity for us to get to know each other.
- You will find out about my style of coaching and see how it works and what the benefits are for you.
- I will only commit to working with you if I can see that coaching is the right intervention for you.
- It’s important for us both to see that we are a good fit.
One to One Coaching Session
- My One to One coaching session lasts up to 60 minutes.
- I coach face to face.
- I coach via Skype.
- I coach by telephone.
- I can coach you depending on where you are based and what your preferred method is.
- My session times will suit your schedule.
- My session times will suit your time-zone.
Contact me for a free consultation to find out how to become the person that is no longer stuck and always finds a way through an impossible situation.