Witnessing a traumatic condition like an Eating Disorder particularly Anorexia, Bulimia, EDNOS or a combination in a loved one’s life can leave us dis-empowered, fed up and tired of making any changes. Sometime we even stop believing that we can help them.
But when we make a decision that no matter what, I will do anything to help her / him to recover, we have already taken the First Big Step towards helping them to get well.
If you decide that you want these changes sooner rather than later, the quickest and most effective way to do this is with a help of a coach / mentor.
I’m Silvia Meredith and I understand what it is like, because I work with people like you.
- You will initially be invited to have a complimentary consultation lasting 30 minutes.
- This is an opportunity for us to get to know each other.
- You will find out about my work and see if that is the right support for you and what the benefits are.
- I will only commit to working with you if I can see that my coaching is the the best solution for you.
- It’s important for us both to see that we are a good fit.
One to One Coaching Session
- My One to One coaching session lasts up to 60 minutes.
- I coach face to face.
- I coach via Skype.
- I coach by telephone.
- I can coach you depending on where you are based and what your preferred method is.
- My session times will suit your schedule.
- My session times will suit your time-zone.
Contact me for the ” Next step to supporting your loved one” complimentary session to find out more about me and my work.
“Discussing deep personal issues with a stranger is not for the faint hearted but it has given me more hope than I have had for several years.I have seen a shift in several situations in my life and intend to continue to be proactive in the way Silvia coached me so doggedly yet sensitively.” Julia G
eating disorders, eating disorder, anorexia, bulimia, ednos, teenagers, support for parents, children and teenagers, difficult teenagers